Wednesday, June 8, 2011

memorial Day Part 2

Later that afternoon we went on the funnest ride ever!!! My dad has a Rhino and my brother has a Razor.... We went up a Dry Creek and as you can see it was NOT dry!! We had so much fun.. But I'm thinking the Kids had the funnest time!!
Thanks to my Crazy brother!!

 The kids just laughed and laughed and laughed the whole time...

 My Brother would go as fast as he could through each river..
There were like 15 to go through..
 I think it was harder on the 4 wheeler...

 Believe it or not.. they didn't get as wet as you thought they would...


 My cute Parents..
 If you can get a good picture of my brother ill take you to lunch...
He is always goofy... ;)

 Madison just gathering rocks... That's all she like to do everywhere we go.
 Madison's dirty dirty feet!! But she had fun... That's all that matters right...

Madison and her favorite green blanket... Yes it still goes everywhere...

We had sooo much fun.. Every day Madison still says can we go for a ride today with Dustin and grandpa...

No comments:

Post a Comment