Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Casey and Lisa Walker Wedding.

Saturday was a busy day for us, it is when we Had Madison Dance recital and a nephews Wedding. We were so sad we had to miss the wedding, but we did make it to the beautiful reception. BUT i did miss a lot of opportunities to take pictures.. ;(


 This is Madison and Zoe after they went through the photo booth and got their picture taken.

 Poor Bradden.. lol
 I tried to gather my kids for some pictures.. it didn't work, Kaidence spent most of the night gathering rocks and sticks, and was in the dirt or running around with Dezie.


 They look like trouble don't they?



 Some of the really cute decorations. I personally love the wedding. thought the decorations were so fun!
Good think my sis in law Candice takes fabulous pictures.... So we will all have some fun pictures to see...
And I have a fabulous sister Kristin who took pictures of my girls the day before because i knew. i would not get good  pictures f my girls the day of. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment