Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Madison's Last Day of Pre School

I have to admit... This was a sad day for me... As you already know I love Kids Village and if I could afford I would have both of my Kids stay there till they Graduate..

However.. it came to an end today....

Madison's last day of school was Pajama Day!! She looked forward to this for weeks!


 A present to the best teacher.. Mrs. Farrah.... She was always so great.. Everyday she was excited to see Madison and would welcome her to school.. She always made Madison feel like she cared and was so excited she came to school. She was that way with every kid...

Madison did an AWESOME job in preschool this year.. I have no doubt she is ready for kindergarten. She is such a good girl who is always so excited to learn and she is my little social butterfly... Congrats Baby girl.. we are so Proud of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment