Sunday, June 26, 2011

Another fishing trip!!


Jeremy, Shawn and Jeremy went to help an Uncle in Walsburg put up a roof. Luckily  for them... Deer Creek reservoir is on the way home.. So they stopped and went fishing... unfortunately I had to work so  I was unable to go.. (as usual)

 Madison LOVES to go fishing,  and loves to be on the boat..
She will go EVERYTIME grandpa is going...
 I love this picture.... Shawn teasing Candice, and cute little Kenzie smiling like this is something normal.. ;)


 My dirty little rotten Kaidence. ;)
 Kyson getting his fish.. There were more pictures of him on this trip than anyone... ( i think he is Jeremy's favorite.)
 Kelsie
Kaidence and her tongue..... She loves to go fishing to.... or the boat i don't know.. The good news.. Grandpa will NEVER have to go alone...
Looked like everyone had a lot of fun!! I hope next time i get to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment