Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thanksgiving crafts



The Shepherd family asked me to put crafts together for thanksgiving. Of course i said yes.... 

It ook me a few days and thank you Pintrest for having fabulous ideas. I gathered everything i needed, made 1 of each thing for an example, organized them, then added each craft for 18 people in a zip lock so it was nicely organized.

I made 
* Turkey hand 
* I went to the canyon and cut branches and cut out leaves for a than you tree. 
* I used baby food jars for crayons,made a sign and glues feathers on it.
* Pumpkins
* thank you books.
* I also added a mask for the littler kids
*  and coloring books. 
* I added 18 kids bags, put their name on them. 


Candice my sis in law was so kind to come and help me out!! THANK YOU CANDICE

And needless to say i think they all turned out really cute!! ;) 










No comments:

Post a Comment