Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Elf on a Shelf day 1-5

I decided to do Elf on a Shelf with my girls this year. I knew it was going to be a lot of work so I sat down one day planned it all out, went shopping, organized each say in zip lock bags so i can just grab it and set it up. ( that really helped) I really did have a lot of  fun doing this with the girls. When Jeremy was home it was a lot of fun to!! He was really creative!! 
The girls LOVED it and was so excited to see what the elf did that night, and it really did help them be extra good, (most of the time.) 
Day 1 Welcome letter and Intro. 


 Day 2 0 had to come up with something to motivate them to be extra good. 

 Day 3 - Coloring books. 


Day 4 - Had to sprinkle sugar and choco chips to get a special treat after a few days of taking care of it. 

 Cutest cookies ever after a few days... ( got them at Barnes and Nobles) 

 Day 5 - He hid above the dinner table lights with some jokes. 






No comments:

Post a Comment