Thursday, April 25, 2013

St George Dance Comp



We have been waiting for this trip for a while. MADison loves dane and she loves St George so this was perfect!! 
It was just me and the girls that went because Jeremy couldn't get home in time to go! ;( 
I got MAdison out of school early to go.. She could hardly stand it! We got going a little late because i got a flat tire on the way and had to go to Big O to buy a new one... Then we were off!! 

The drive was fantastic! The girls were great and didn't seem to long! 

We got there about 7:30 - we went to the outlets and took them back to go swimming. it was a lot of fun to spend some quality time with my girls! 

The next morning we had breakfast, and got ready to dance!! The had 3 dances and did fantastic! They got 1st place in all of them! 
My Mom and Dad, and Heather came to support her! 
















She seriously is the cutest thing ever and I am soo proud of her!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment