Sunday, April 14, 2013

Misc Phone pictures

Here are some random phone pics.. they are always my favorite... 


The girls painting dad toe nails... he had pink toe nails for a while, he went out of town with them and his co workers loved it!! 
 We love to go to Scheels. 
 Kenzie, Madie and Kelsie wrapping them selves up in extra wrapping paper!! I was working and they came in and said - we got you a gift... Kenzie jumped out!! it was pretty funny. 

 Just the cutest 4 year old ever!!! 
 Cutest 6 yr olds ever... almost 7... ;( 
 Every night we read books, it was KK turn to pick out the book, i was finishing up hte dishes and said go pick a book. I was done and she was a while so I went to check on her.... This list of books she wanted me to read... glad they love books!! 
 Madisons Parent teacher conference was perfect as usual.. MAdison is so east going and learning is so easy for her!! Im soo  sooo proud of her... 
 Im thinking Madie had a rough night... ha ha 
Playing dress ups with the cat!! poor Kitsy...  



1 comment:

  1. LOL, I love Maddie's Hair! Either a rough night or an exciting dream!!

    ReplyDelete