Thursday, November 10, 2011

Madison's First Field trip ~~ Hee Haw Farms

Oh this is a painful part of my Baby growing up.. ;(
I had thought about it for weeks, was i ready to let her go or no?? Of course I had to let her go.
She was so excited she talked about it for days.... She gets to ride the school bus.. She said this has been her dream forever... (she cracks me up)
Ill be honest i was nervous all morning. I waited at her school to make sure she got on the bus... Then i was there early to make sure she made it off the bus.
I wanted to follow, but i needed to get control of myself and let her grow up!!
She made it home safely and had the time of her life!!!


 This is her and her friend Gentry on the bus!
She chose the smallest pumpkin ever!!! She had so much fun, and what a great experience for her. (and me)

No comments:

Post a Comment