Friday, November 11, 2011

Madison is Perfect!!

Im so proud of my Madison.... She loves school, she loves her teacher, she loves her friends!!
Im proud of her everyday, she will do home work, without being asked, loves to read, and I love watching her spell words that are just how they sound, but not right.. She is such a smart little girl, so when i got this email from her teacher it just made me smile. She is so easy going and wants to learn!!

Hi Esther,

I just wanted to send you a quick email letting you know how much I love having Madison in my class. She is such a sweet girl and is always do such a great job. She always works hard at everything she does and I can always count on her to be following directions.  I have really noticed that she has taken off in reading and writing. She is a bright girl! 

Thank you for all you do to help her succeed in Kindergarten! 

If you ever have questions or concerns please let me know! 

Miss Funk


1 comment:

  1. Way to go Madie! See you're stressing about nothing, she is the smartest one in the class! I love those pictures and I am loving all the updates too!

    ReplyDelete