Friday, November 11, 2011

Madison in Kindergarten

I decided to not have school Pictures done this year. I have and AWESOME Sister that takes fabulous Pictures. 
Madison in Kindergarten!! A little bit about her!
* She Loves school! I don't know if it will ever be long enough. 
* She is very Social, loves to make new friends and wants everyone to
come over for a play date every day. 
* Loves the colors Pink and Purple. 
* Loves to watch Spongebob, and ICarly!
* Loves crafts, coloring, paining, making her own books. 
* She loves her family, love family movie night, and any activity we do together.
* She loves her friends and her cousins so much! Always is planning a party to have them over!!




WE LOVE MADISON SOOO MUCH. She is such a special little girl who loves everyone, does her best to do everything right. She takes good care of her sister. My favorite thing about Madison is she always asks me who is he best mom ever, and i Have to say me.... ;) She makes sure go hug us and kiss us everyday. I could not be more proud of the young girl Madison is turning out to be. ;)
I love the tiara, She is our Princess!!


No comments:

Post a Comment