Monday, July 4, 2011

My Kids love to Play!!

After we went to the zoo we stopped by Somewhere Inn Time. They had a wedding so we visited for a while and came home with a few extra kids... We actually just took Zoe, and Dezie.... Poor little Bradden anted to come so bad, but changing from a Tahoe to a car, has its disadvantages!! This is one of them.. No more room to take all the kids we want!! So I ran to get dinner and thought I better go get him!! He was soo happy to see me! We went back tot he house and let them play for a few hours while they finished up a wedding.

 KK and Dezi, were very busy.. hey pulled weeds, gathered Rocks.. made themselves a little picnic.... I promise it wasn't me putting them to work.. That's what they do for Fun!! ha ha


 LOL Madison and Zoe wrestling....
 Oh Poor Bradden. Only boy cousin this age..
 Dezi, Kk, Madie, Zoe and Bradden. Cooling off with a Popsicle.
 Crazy kids!!
Dezi and KK.... They are so stinkin cute together... KK loves to play with her!! but ill tell ya.. soon we are in trouble!! They get a long so good, I'm afraid it is what they chose to do that's getting them in trouble!!

No comments:

Post a Comment