Monday, July 4, 2011

The Hogle Zoo 2011

 We love to take the kids to the zoo at least once a year. The Kids LOVE the Zoo. They enjoyed every minute except for the Dinosaurs all over the park. They would shoot water and growl... I thought they were kinda cool, but neither of my girls would go near them. We always had to go the long way around them,  and they would still hang on close to me and Jeremy.... All the Animals were out and very active. We heard a monkey yelling for attention, animals fighting playing and jumping around... I think this was one of the best times Ive ever had at the zoo!!
It sure was fun spending time together as a family!









 They loved the carousel!!




 We ended the zoo trip with them picking out a toy in the toy shop!! I actually think this was my kids favorite.. They are  my little shopping buddies. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment