Monday, July 4, 2011

Madison Dance Showcase try out!!

Madison went to her 1st Dance try outs on June 21st!!
She enjoys Dance class. She is always putting on music and dancing around the house.
Every week when it was time to go to dance she would be so excited. she would smile all throughout dance class. So when I asked her if she wanted to try out for the team she said YES!! before i finished asking. I had to explain to her that it will be a lot of work to be on a team and will take a lot of practice. and she replied....." AND???? I love Dance mom so that no problem."
So She tried out!!



The 1st day she learned the dance moves. We got the music and went home and practiced. I noticed when they were learning the dance, she was not smooth on her hands, and forgot to point her toes... 
I do have to say i was so unbelievably proud of her!! She listened, followed the teacher perfectly.. She was taking this so serious... 

The next day we went back and she had to do what she learned in front of 3  judges. The closed the blinds so i was unable to see.. ;(
When she got out i asked her how she did... she said " I pointed my toes, straightened my hands and smiled!!, and when i walked out they said see you later!! ... so see mom I did get it!!"
I love the confidence she has.. I was soo proud of her!!
Well.... needless to say SHE MADE IT!!! I was so excited to tell her.... and when i did she said "I know, i told you last week, when they said see you later!!"
So we are starting our fun road in dance, and i couldn't be more proud and thrilled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment