Sunday, April 15, 2012

Misc Pictures of March...


Warm Days we went to the park.. My kids LOVE the park, LOVE to ride their scooters and go for walks.. So we do these things every chance we get!! 




 Are they not the cutest sisters.. ;) I love how they get a long 95% of the time and play together great!! Madison is the best big sister ever!! Always teaching her, playing with her and always putting KK 1st!! 

 Jeremy getting to hunt a little after work!! 
 KK, She LOVES dance so much and she has to be the cutest little 3 year old dance ever!! Every week she does better and better listening to her teacher!

The below pictures we went to Provo beach with Shawn and Candice!!
I LOVE how they have the best cousins in the world to do so many fun things with. ;)

 They will be best friends forever!! and i can't think of any other 2 girls that i would want my Madie to have has best friends!! 
KK and Kyson!! these to together are so fun!! I know KK loves Kyson to death!!
 Kenny was so funny when she put these teeth in her mouth.. She just didn't know what to do.. she wouldn't move.. She is so stinking cute!!
 Cute Kelsie!! 

The girls wearing $300 Prada glasses!! 
 This is the view from Tiffany's Jewelry store from the newCity Creek mall in Salt lake.. 
By the way....... the funnest place ever!! 

 Madison writes she loves me on everything i have i love it... i know I've posted and i will often because she does it all the time.. it zoo makes my day!! She is so serial to me and has such  big heart!! Just love her to death!!
 My dad had his 57th Birhday!!!
 Jeremy loves to go to the RC Track!! and the girls LOVE to go with him!!
Madison and her Bird house she made at school!!



No comments:

Post a Comment