Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Christensen Easter

Saturday Morning before Easter we went to spend the day with my family in Oak City! Every year we go for Easter.. and it makes me zoo ready for spring and summer!! Riding 4 wheelers , going to the park, BBQ's and family!! 
 KK being mean, just woke up and got to give her a minute. 
 Heather antagonizing her. 
 Jeremy always teasing Heather. 





 Grandpa taught the kids to use Hammer and nails... 

 MAdison and KK 
 I think grandpa almost has all of his grand kids on with him!! ha ha





 We went up to the park and did an Easter Egg Hunt... Kids had a lot of fun!! My mom and Dad do one for the adults to with Money... Jeremy won $57 and i won 9 cadbery eggs... ;)












 Dylan showing me his mean face... 
 Grandma and KK love... 












 We went to the sand dunes and rolled eggs down the hill and just played around.. everyone had a lot of fun!!












 Madison doing her Cart wheels everywhere we go!! even the top of the hill!!





I tried to make little Chicken deviled eggs. Cute but still  got  a lot of work.
It was the perfect start to the Easter weekend!! Cant wait till next year!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment