Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Madisons Friend Birthday Party.

Madison LOVE's parties!! So of course she had to have her friends over for her birthday... We had a Barbie party,  and I'm sorry for the lack of pictures... I was way to busy to take some.. 
We played Bingo, Pin the glasses on Barbie and ate lunch.. The girls had a blast!! ;)



 Colored their hair pink like Barbie!!





Thank you so much to my sis pin law Candice for all her help with 16 5-7 year olds!! Couldn't of done it without her!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a spaz- I had these pictures to get to you and just haven't remembered to bring them. Sorry! I also had this post scheduled to post and then stopped it to add another post in first and forgot to reschedule it- so I just posted it so you can get some pictures off it if you want- or at least see them:) You did a fantastic job as usual, and my kids had such a blast!

    ReplyDelete