Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Madison!!

My Madison turning 6!! Madison is such a special little girl.. I had to work on her birthday so we went really able to do much.. The Shepherds came over and we had birthday cake and ice cream!! Madison does not believe there is any day... no matter what that doesn't deserve a party!! So she got one and that made her day!! ;)

 Every time i make this cup cake i say never again!! You can see why... lol








Lots of great gifts from her cousins!! ;)
Madison on her 6th!!
* Loves I Carley, Spongebob, Tangled.
* Loves to play with her Barbies, Lala loopsies..
* Loves to paint, color and make her own books.
* Loves to Dance and her tumbling classes!!!
* Loves her family, and her sister is her best friend...
* She is soo loving and caring... Loves to make friends more people the married!! ;)
I Love that she tries sooo hard in everything she does... She does her best to do her chores, and does a great job taking care of her sister.
I love her soo much and am so lucky she is mine!!
My favorite thing she still asks me all the time is?? " Who is the best mom ever??" i always have to say me... ') really lifts up my day and makes me smile... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment