Friday, January 13, 2012

Madisons First Lost tooth!!

This was actually pretty funny.  We were at Provo mall finishing some Christmas Shopping. She tells me her bottom tooth is so loose. She started to cry because she does not want to lose another tooth. She is missing her 2 top teeth and people think the is saying some letters wrong... it drives her crazy because she knows what she is saying.... So she is crying and crying. I'm trying to explain to her this is awesome just means she is losing her baby and getting her big girl teeth. She wants nothing to do what I'm saying.. So we leave the mall.. She is crying and wiggling her tooth. By there time we got to the car her tooth fell out!! And she says... " oh.. that wasn't so bad.. lets hope the tooth fairy doesn't forget about me...


 The tooth fairly left her a nice letter.. ill post the letter at the bottom to read...
 The tooth fairly left her $3.00.. She was pretty excited and checks her teeth daily to see if another is loose.



Thank you for the gorgeous little tooth 
I found under your pillow last night. 
It will be one of the best in my collection. 
Not all little boys and girls get a letter from me but I wanted to tell you that I’m really pleased to see your doing a great job look
after your teeth. Its teeth like yours that make the best smiles... 
Lots of Love
From
The Tooth Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment