Monday, January 16, 2012

CHRISTMAS EVE

We had a very fun filled day for Christmas Eve. We started with a 10 am Movie. We went to see Aurthur Christmas and is was the cutest movie!! Perfect way to start Christmas eve!!





 We then went to the building for a bit and the Kids played games and ran around. 

 We then went to my parents house for Dinner, games and gift exchange!!
 My mom is the best cook in the whole world!! Best dinner!! ;)


 Matt and jamie talking to Madison... 
 Kristin and Brixton!
 Heather and Bryson
 My mom had the kids do a puppet show of the nativity.. I loved it and thought they did a good job!
Madison did a great job with her parts being Mary and a Wise man. She did really remembering her lines. I am so proud of her.  KK was the star.. For days before she went around saying her lines.. then when we got there wanted to just run around.





 Pajamas and toys from grandma and Grandpa Christensen. :) 
My mom also did an awesome job as always with the games and the prizes!! 
 We went home with a lot of cool things. 
My mom also made all us girls blankets and they mean so much to me. I will treasure it forever!!


We then headed over to the Shepherd. We ALL stayed at Somewhere in Time. All the kids slept n one room. and the adults got to stay in one of the Bed and breakfast rooms. It was sure a lot of fun and my girls loved it.



KK and Madison's Scooters they are going to get. ;)

We are so grateful to have 2 awesome families to spend the holidays with.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment