Friday, January 14, 2011

KK 2nd Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet baby KK!! We started the day with Jeremy, me, Madie, and KK opening her Birthday gifts! She loved everything she got. Baby, Puppy.  Pony and a game. :)




 KK laying top of her gifts so she doesnt have to share with Madie.. Arnt 2 year old so fun!!
 Ready to go to Somewhere in time to see The Shepherd Family.

Went over to the building and had birthday cake and gifts!!


 Thank you for the Sucker Nikki!! Everything is sooo sticky now!!
 Madison and Zoe, Our Party Animals!! Loving the lipstick so had to share!!

We then went to my parents. My Dad got a birthday Cake and we snag and opened Presents!!
My Parents gave her this fun playhouse to color. Both Madie and KK love it!!  
Jeremy Made KK her own Birthday cake!! ( He won the rubber molds at my moms party!!) He did a good job, it turned out great!! As you can she she couldn't wait!!


KK is so special to us, we are so thank full that she is in our life and doing great!!
Things she loves...
* Puppies
* Dolls
* Talking very Well, including things we don't want her to say... Like one thing when i tell her to do something she yells " I  know!" ( Thank you Madie for teaching her!!) and the obvious things like NO!! and MINE!!
* Loves to play Barbies with Madie.
* Loves Music. Has to go to bed with her I Pod she got for Christmas!
She has been so much fun! She loves to test our Limits so we look forward to all the adventures she will make us go through!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY KK WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment