Friday, January 14, 2011

Just want to cry!!

So Madison for like the 5th time has decided to cut her hair. :( Jeremy came home a few weeks ago with this really cute haircut... Almost wanted to cry because it was so short..I ended up loving it!! Even though it took me time to do i really, really likes it!!  But little did i know how short her hair would really end up! So here is a step by step of her hair in January.

 This is her 1st hair cut i thought was so short.. LOVED IT!!
 Weeks later.. Im laughing right now..  because the picture, she is so proud of herself!! " I want to be a hair dresser mom, so i needed to practice" She says to me... At this point I'm crying....
 So by  Monday I had to even it out for school.. She ended up with these terrible bangs. Poor thing, i ruined it worse, Don't know who did a better job.. Her or Me!!
 SO Tawna decided she would come on over and took her for a little ride!! GOT her haircut RIGHT!!! Came over and did it and now she looks like this!! YAY!!
She is back to normal. Looks so cute!! Taking me time to get it to look as good as Tawna did, but I am really starting to like it!! The sad thing, not so sure she learned a lesson, or she did but not the one I had hoped for! She Cut the back of KK's hair next!!

1 comment:

  1. Scissors go up HIGH and HIDDEN!! I had to do that with both Zach and Ashlee. Forunately, I did not have problems with Katrina or Abbey, although Kurtis did think it would be fun to cut one of Katrina's curls off. Katrina's hair was so curly that it was not so noticeable to other people. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete