Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This is the Place

We went to "This is the Place" in SLC with my family. It was a lot of fun! Madiosn got her face painted, learned to make a corn husk doll.. which she loved, Listened to a witch tell a story, trick or treated at the old homes, played in the little houses and went for a train ride. We had a lot of fun and love spending time with our family. We finished the fun day going to dinner at Timpinaki(dont knwo how to spell it) in Lehi!! it was a great Saturday!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh crap... I meant to do that this year- I swear there is too much to do around Halloween. We also missed Gardner Village... Oh well maybe if I have my husband home next year I'll do all the fun things I forgot about this year- or maybe I'll just tag along with you guys!! I love that pic of KK in the leaves!!

    ReplyDelete