Monday, November 30, 2009

Disney Land!!!

We had sooo much fun at Disneyland. The girls were so Great!!! Madison thought this was the best place on earth... The first day was so much fun, and so exciting.. I loved watching MAdies face as we walked through the park for the 1st time... well every time.. it was so magical and real to her she loved every minute. She loved all the rides, seeing the Princess's in the parade, and following Tiana ( Princess and the Frog) around. We even got her picture taken with her as she was wearing her dress.. The Prince said she was the most beautiful Princess in the world and Madie of course said "I know.." He then asked her to be his.. she asked if he could dance, needless to say she said yes... And smiled all day long!!! Kaidence was even soooo good, loved being in the stroller and going on the few rides she was able to go on.. We had a lot of fun spending time with my family.. Madison was so attached to grandpa and would never want to leave his side.... :)As for me... I went on Mali boomer the scariest ride in the park.... Thank you to Jeremy, Brixton and Dustin for forcing me to face my fears... I cried and hated the ride and will never do it again... But i can say i have done it!! Jeremy went on everything scary and had a lot of fun!! This was the best family vacation we have ever taken and hope we can do it more often!!!




2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Your family is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and look like a lot of fun. My middle is named Madison too. :) Cute family.

    ReplyDelete