Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Park City Weekend!!

We Love love love.. going up to Park City!! My parents have a timeshare at Westgate int the Canyons... and I love every minute of it.. Sorry for my parent I'm always there invited or not.. But i love the time i get to spend with my family!!
** We go up to Swiss Days.. Thank you Jeremy and Dad  for having the kids while me and my my shop for a few hours... ;) ( i am personally loving every minute of it)
** Lots of Swimming....
* Playing in the sandboxes, Playing the playgrounds...
* Park City Outlets...
* Movie time.. We walked Shrek and had a lot of fun!!
Playing talking and really enjoy our time together...
oh ** and more swimming.... ;)

As usual my kids loved the swimming, that's their favorite part...  They both to jump in the water... Even KK... She did not want me because I'm to chicken to have her go under water, Jeremy does so she wanted nothing to do with me in the pool...

 We were getting ready to go to dinner, but the kiddoes were starving.... so they where eating this popcorn like they have never eaten before...


The one above is funny.. They had these big air ducks.... KK loved them.. she loved to go in front of them and almost blow her over....




 As always have to have a picture of Madison loving KK and KK screaming... ;)


 KK and her summer salts...

 Dirty hands.. YUCK!!








We had a blast and cant wait till next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment