Wednesday, August 31, 2011

2011 Hunt... ** Warning** Picture overload!

We look forward to the hunt every year!! Jeremy usually goes up the 1st week without us, and i go to my cousins sleepover... So we go the 2nd weekend. The girls LOVE to see their cousins, play in the dirt.. 4 wheeler rides, hikes and water!!
The camp Fire is always one of my favorite times. I'm glad I had Candice up there with her kids.. The "Other" Shepherds are so fun to be with!! ( other Shepherd.. Jeremy and Shawn are the only 2 boys.. so they are the Other.. ha ha)

Madison caught a butterfly... Im aware of what finger it is on... It was to late before I noticed... oops... ;)

My dirty dirty little girls.
lol I love this picture.. I have a million of them.. very few do i have with them both with a big smile!! When i say stand together Madie always grabs KK looks at me and KK is always screeming.
Yes Madison is a little rough!! She loves her cousins...






Madison and kenzie.. Best friends.. She is sooo lucky to have an awesome close cousin...












I Love this one.. Jeremy and Madisons pink gun... And all the boys watching...

Poor jeremy was always carrying one of the girls while we went for a hike..

Candice bought awesome craft for teh girls to do... Thank You Candice for always watching out for MAdison and including her with what ever you bring for you girls to do.

Till Next Year....
 Maybe we will actually go Hunt with Jeremy. That was one thing i really missed this year. We are saving for another 4 wheeler so we will not have to pack all 4 of us and a bow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment