Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day!

Valentines was a very nice Day! We woke up to this on the Table...

Flowers and Candy from Jeremy!! Both of the girls had a Rose and Candy.
He also left me Flowers. :) Madison Say's " I have the BEST dad ever huh mom"

Made Madison soo excited for the day!! She loved ANY holiday that well people get together and celebrate something!! Today was no exception!
So while she was at school, I got Balloons, and put notes on hearts through out the house. The got each of them a small gift and a note and left on the table as a surprise for when everyone got home!!





You see the little mailboxes. We actually used them from Feb 1st - Feb14th. We put in love  notes or treats in them everyday!! it was a lot of fun. And I believe everyone enjoyed them!! We will continue to make them a tradition!!

Madison Got home from school and was sooo excited to see the surprise!!
She also had so much fun at school!! She made I was amazed at how many valentines day cards she had!! She thought that was the coolest thing ever!! her own envelope to put them in at school, she thought that was a lot of fun to!!




We then made chocolate ship cookies and cut them into hearts for Dessert tonight.
I made a special Dinner that you can see on my other blog Click here. And it was Yummy I want to make that chicken every night!!


Cousins came over and dropped off gifts, they put them on the door step then run!! The kids loved it!! My favorite was from Nikki, see below!! Madison opened the  the door and that is what she saw!! sooo Funny!! Thank You Nikki!!

Jeremy then took the girls to drop off their Valentines!!

Needless to say we have had a wonderful Valentines Day!!!

I am soo great full to have such a wonderful Family. I have the BEST husband and the cutest most fun little girls in the whole world!!

♥HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment