Saturday, September 5, 2009

Swiss days

We went to Swiss Days and it was alot of fun!! Ate lunch, Shopped.. We went and got Mexican food in Heber for lunch and it was so good!! (I cant remember the name, just when you get into Heber left hand side).. the lines for food there were outa control!! We then went to the Park City Outlets and I had a lot of fun shopping with my sister Jamie and my mom.. The kids were so tired they fell asleep in the car so my dad naped with them.. so shopping with no kids!! FUN!! I cant wait till next year!!


2 comments:

  1. I so wanted to go up today, but it just didn't work out :( Really cute pics and shopping without kids, man ... lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was manning a booth there, can't believe I didn't see you. Although, I haven' tseen you in ages, and you look so super skinny, I probably would never have notice it was you. :) Cute kids!

    ReplyDelete